Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Thursday, January 20, 2011

a thank you

I have been meaning to blog this session for a while, but have not been able to write the words down just as they are in my heart. Just over four years ago I met an amazing woman. One who has a heart of gold and who lives her life sharing it with everyone around her. I am not sure if she realizes it or not but she makes a difference every single day with the little things she does to make everyone else around her smile. Those little things are not so little, they fill your whole heart and soul. If everyone where to be so compassionate with out a second thought...this world would be such an amazing place. Not only is she one of a kind, so is her wonderful family. They all make me smile just to think of them. Along with her hubby (who has a heart just as big I will assure you! ;) They are raising some unbelievable little men. Three to be exact and they are stunning from the inside out! Sweet D I am so blessed to have you as my friend. Thank you for more then words can say!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers