Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Monday, January 3, 2011

Believe {ny - long island child photographer}

Happy New Year!!! I myself welcome 2011 with open arms! 2010 was a year I have a hard time describing. In my personal life it would be easy to say it was one of the worst for several reasons, but it is also one that held many wonderful things that are so easy to see when I just focus on the positive moments. I promise myself...to not forget the heartache from the last year...but to remember it and learn from it what I can. To cherish all the positive moments and keep my focus there. My hope for 2011 is even in the middle of those deep dark woods we sometimes get lost in...to hold onto the sunlight hidden between the trees and open my ears to hear the sound of the birds singing no matter how quite their song... To believe in the magic of life and love and hold onto dearly all the positive surrounding us. Because, once you find one moment....the flood gates will open and more will follow. Be your own gate keeper and focus on all that is good TRULY and YOU will make 2011 Amazing. I believe. I hope you do too!

All of you reading my blog and who have believed in me helped to make 2010 wonderful...Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Cheers to a beautiful year ahead...I can not wait to capture it! xo

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can not fly"

A few images from some Mini Sessions....still catching up! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers