Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Twins, Twins! {ny - long island child photographer}

A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to meet two handsome and very sweet twin brothers. They are very happy and full of life. I had so much fun with them and they sure kept me on my toes! ; ) I am still smiling just thinking about them. In a few of weeks these wonderful boys are about to begin a new journey that they are still too young to fully understand. They are going to become "big" brothers to two precious twin sisters! Yep, you heard me right! This family is doubly blessed TWICE with twins! What a true miracle. They are living out my secret wish of having another set (shhhh...don't tell my husband!). I have not met Daddy yet, but Mommy is stunning! Someone out there sure knows how amazing these parents are to grace them with such a beautiful gift not once, but twice. I do not know how Mommy is keeping up with 3 year old twin boys and only having a few short weeks left before her sweet babies are born, but she is and she does it with such grace.

Their incredible story will be on TLC and I will be sure to keep you updated as to when so you can check out this beautiful family! To my new little friends Mr. T and Mr. B, and Mommy too, I am honored to have met you! I wish you all the best and if there is anything I can do please let me know. In the meantime I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers