Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Inspiring {ny - long island child and family photographer}

I have the sweetest family to share with you! This little man was so funny and kept me laughing. He loves the movie Cars and I am pretty sure one of his favorite snacks is Goldfish crackers...(who can resist them ;)) I love meeting new families. It is so inspiring to see how many wonderful parents there are out there and that they are raising their children to be genuine, caring and strong individuals. This family was no exception...I had the greatest time with you guys. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers