Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Honored and Blessed. Thank you. {ny - long island child photographer}

I just wanted to take the time to thank you. My family. My husband. My friends. My clients. And one of my greatest inspirations Me Ra Koh. I am so honored and blessed to be featured on Me Ra's blog today, and I really have all of you to thank for that! Several times today I have found myself holding my breath, thinking is this really happening? : ) It is an amazing compliment and I am still in awe. Words can not even begin to express how grateful I am for all your support ( you know who you are ;) ) and for all my wonderful clients who have let me "in" for a short time to get to know your families and capture the essence of you. I am truly blessed.

http://www.merakohblog.com/2009/11/12/featuring-an-amazing-mom-meet-long-island-new-york-portrait-photographer-amanda-dimonda/


Please check out this link to my feature, and book mark Me Ra's blog...she is an inspiration to so many and I just know you will fall in love with her as well! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

And just a quick one from another one, well two, of my greatest inspirations!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers