Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Friday, August 20, 2010

Brother and Sister {ny - long island child photographer}

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit,
golden thread in the meaning of life. ~ Isadora James

A brother is a friend given by Nature. ~Legouve

These adorable twins stole my heart. They are beyond sweet and so friendly. They made me the most delicious mud soup and when it was time for me to go home they wouldn't let me leave with out the most perfect white shell found on the beach and a beautiful rock smooth from its long journey. I actually met the beautiful Miss. G and handsome Mr. M when they were not even two. I have not seen them in a couple of years and once again, I am amazed by the story time has given them. They are about to have their 5th birthday and to top it off, start Kindergarten in just a couple of weeks. Mom and Dad you should feel so proud. You have done an amazing job preparing these precious twins for the ride of their life...hold on tight I have a feeling it is going to be a blast! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers