Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cherish Them

"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them."

Another amazingly sweet family. Thank you for a fun morning among beautiful flowers and greenery! Your Lil' man is so precious and he is so blessed to have parents who cherish him in every way! In their first year little ones change so fast and I am honored that you chose me to capture a piece of his life in time with both of you! You can never have enough pictures with your children!! More to come soon... ;)

And don't forget everyone to enter the fun Contest this month...you have just under 24 hours!!! Post here or on my facebook page if you are having trouble...Thank you!!!
http://dimondaphotographyblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-in-july.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers