Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Friday, July 16, 2010

And the Winner is....

The winner of your drawing is...

1st Siobhan Murray Boltz

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Friday, 16 July 2010 at 09:09:17 US/Eastern Time




I listed the drawing as private to keep your names from being available to outside parties for spam. If anyone would like to see the official record from the drawing please contact me and I will figure out a way to show you with my Random.org account!

Congratulations Siobhan!! Thank you very much for all your comments and support!! I appreciate each and everyone of you and am so excited to show that with the next part of my Contest!! The Comment Game!!

Details for the Comment Game:

The Comment Game will be held on diMonda Photography's Facebook page on Tuesday July 20th starting at 9pm EST.

I will be listing different specials, credits towards my services and other fun photo items to be given away in fun online game! For each listing I make I will describe what is up for grabs and state which number comment wins for that listing. You may comment on a post as many times as you wish. I will be putting up further details under the discussion tab on my Facebook Page and will ask that anyone who would like to participate just replies to that discussion by saying you agree. Anyone who agrees will be allowed to play, even if you did not get a chance to enter this first contest!

All specials and items won during the game must be used by November 2010 or it will become void.

Thank you so much for playing and I hope to see you all on Facebook Tuesday night at 9pm!!!

Have a great weekend everyone and I look forward to meeting with you and your family again Siobhan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers