Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Timeless...

"To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time." ~Clara Ortega

I had such a fun morning at the beach with this adorable family! Mr. J and Ms. M are completely perfect! They are both so sweet and compliment each other so well. They will have such wonderful stories to look back on and tell their own children one day. Cherish each new day and every unforgettable moment childhood brings.

And always try to live a few moments every day outside the touch of time...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers