Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gift to the Heart {ny - long island child and family photographer}

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."

These gorgeous twin sisters stole my heart! They were so much fun and brought back some amazing memories of my own twin girls. Miss Snow White and Miss Belle have such a sweet spirit that just glowed from deep within. They are at a wonderful age of wonder and imagination and it warms my heart to think about all they have ahead of them...together as sisters, as twins and as individuals. From one parent of twins to another, you both are doing such a beautiful job. And knowing first hand that parenting twins can bring on challenges that one would not normally think about, the rewards are even greater and the most amazing blessing I could ever imagine. Thank you for sharing your wonderful family with me and I can not wait to get you the rest of your images!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers