Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Monday, December 7, 2009

Five

Five years ago to the hour I was being transported up to my room in the maternity ward and holding my babies for the very first time. I had them at 1:03 and 1:05pm and because of complications was in recovery for 11 hours with out even getting to hold them once. Seeing them for a short minute was amazing enough...but to hold them in my arms...my own heart times two...I have tears now just thinking about it. I have tried many times to put into words the feelings and emotions that awaken inside of you the moment you become a parent, but I have not gotten it perfect yet. To put it lightly it was one of the most breath taking, heart stopping, happiest life changing moments in my life, and one I would love to travel back in time to experience all over again.

Emily Isabella and Lily Anjolie. They are the most amazingly sweet, smart and beautiful souls you could ever meet. As different as they are the same. Complimenting and completing each other all at the same time. They amaze me. I am blessed in new ways every day. I can not believe how fast 5 years can go by and only wish, as ever other parent out there, that I could slow time down. For now I will have to let pictures freeze those moments forever...so we may always remember and so they can look back one day and see for themselves, how wonderful they have always been.

Happy Birthday Emma and Lily...mommy and daddy love you more then you could ever know....but we will never stop trying to show you just how much. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers