Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Thursday, August 20, 2009



This is Luke. He is our "puppy". We adopted him from North Shore Animal League America a year ago February. He was rescued from a Puppy Mill somewhere down south and taken to NSALAmerica. He was very scared and unsure of everything. I remember when we first got him he was so nervous he actually would hold onto you...dig his paws and claws (ouch!) right into your shoulders or arm as you held him...as if to say "don't let me go!" ...but with time and lots of love he warmed up. I can not imagine our lives with out him. The first thing my girls do is say "lets go see Lukie!" as they run down the stairs every morning!

The North Shore Animal League America is a no kill shelter and help so many animals in need of loving homes. They are having another big Puppy Mill rescue on August 24th. They are in need of help. If you are interested in foster care for any of the rescued animals or if you have any background that could benefit them the rescued animals contact them here:

http://www.nsalamerica.org/about/volunteer.html

...and write you are interested in the Puppy Mill rescue.

You can also help by donating items. Here is some information that was sent to me and I will pass along to all of you!

"If you would like to collect supplies we need new or gently used towels or washcloths and new toys and bones (a list of approved toys and bone can be found here: http://www.nsalamerica.org/articles/training/safe-toys.html). New pet beds are always welcome. Sheets and blankets are also welcome with a few limitations. Sheets must only be flat sheets, we cannot use any of the fitted sheets with elastic. Blankets cannot have fringe that can be chewed on. Other items can be chose at your discretion, we appreciate all donations. Items can be dropped off at our Port Washington, NY facility 7 days a week from 10 am – 9 pm (directions can be found here: http://www.nsalamerica.org/about/directions.html ) or mailed to this address:

Cassandra Formas-Espadas
25 Davis Ave
Port Washington, NY 11050"

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers