Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Friday, August 28, 2009

Pure Love and Lots of Laughs

One thing I have truly found to love about my "job" (it is so hard to call it a job when I love doing it so much! lol) is having the pleasure to meet such wonderful people! I recently met with a family that reminded me so much of my own. Enjoying life, each other and I am sure there isn't a day doesn't go by where they do not laugh with one another! Just from the little time they let me into their lives, I know of two quotes that seem to fit them perfectly as well:

"Unconditional love is loving your kids for who they are, not for what they do...it isn't something you will achieve every minute of every day. But it is the thought we must hold in our hearts every day." - Stephanie Marston
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." - Henry Ward Beecher

Just look through these images and you will see so much love...and I couldn't leave out some of those laughs too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers