Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

And the Winners are....

Thank you so much for the outpouring of love and support everyone showed for every single one of the wonderful and beautiful children entered in the contest! I truly wish that I could have all 23 as my Spokes Models! They should all feel so proud because they are AMAZING and so many of the votes were so CLOSE! So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart!

The Winners of the diMonda Photography 2011 Spokes Model Contest are as follows:

Newborn-18 months: Number 5 Mr. M
2-4 Year old: Number 12 Miss. O
5-6 Year old: Number 19 Miss. S
7-10 Year old: Number 22 Miss. E


Congratulations to all the winners!! I will be emailing the parents soon with details!! I am so excited for each and everyone of you and can not wait to meet with you! ;)

For all the children who did not make it this time but were so lovely to enter and offer their help in supporting diMonda Photography I am giving you each a $25 credit to use towards any session or product. Thank you again!

The Voter Winner chosen randomly to win the $150 Gift Certificate towards any session or products is: Scott Zavack


Thank you!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers