Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feathers {ny - long island family and child photographer}

I truly love my job. I love how personal and intimate it can be. I love how I begin a session not knowing much beyond names and ages of my "clients" and by the end I leave blessed to have met such amazing new souls, each with their own uniqueness and beauty. Souls that have let me into their own world for a short time and trusted in me to capture treasured memories for their family. Moments that show their love and bond with one another in ways that they sometimes do not even realize. I love that I can give them these moments frozen in special photographs to remember and share for lifetimes to come. Thank you K Family for an amazing session, for sharing intimate moments, memories and even feathers and for allowing me in to truly know a piece of "you". I know only you will understand this when I say it, but I believe in those feathers...so keep them close to your heart when ever they appear. xo More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers