Thank you for stopping by! I am a NY-Long Island Child Photographer. My work has been described as emotional, unique and fun. Being a mom myself I know how important it is to capture moments that share your childs story so that you may cherish them for a lifetime. I strive to capture the beauty of childhood and everything that comes with it - joy, laughter, tears, innocence...

My blog showcases my most recent and up to date work as well as any upcoming events and specials. For further information about me and to view my full portfolio please visit my website at http://www.dimondaphotography.com/.

Become a fan of diMonda Photography on Facebook and be one of the first to receive information on promotional events and specials!!

- Amanda

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family {ny - long island child/family photographer}

"All because two people fell in love." This family made me smile. Not just because of the endless jokes or the fun they had with each other...but because their love and connection with one another was pure and real and it glowed from deep within each and everyone of them. It was so refreshing and inspiring to witness how one great love between two amazing people created such a beautiful legacy. Thank you for sharing your family with me, it was so much fun! Happy Anniversary! Your family is truly blessed to have one another. (more to come soon....)



















1 comment:

  1. They are so blessed to have such a big, loving family! I can feel their warmth, personalities, and love for one another!! Great job, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Followers